Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Olympics are coming up so soon I'm freaking out! I got back to campus on Saturday and it has been hectic as per usual - there is no easy way to balance yoga, going out, running, work, and classes and I unfortunately had to miss Boom Shakti last night due to the presentation I had to do this morning. I just have to keep telling myself that it's all possible, and some how I'll make this thing fly.

Unfortunately for my marks I am way more excited about this upcoming experience, meeting my new roomies in Whistler, and hosting one of the largest international events. It's going to be incredible to be apart of the energy there! I'll do my best to capture it.

In West coast news, apparently there offering free yoga classes to residents and visitors!

countdown 19 more days...

1 comment: