Friday, January 22, 2010

One more week!

I leave for Whistler a week Monday! I have been getting constant updates from the Olympic volunteer training team, and a series of manuals on what it means to be a Host at the Olympics. I have to read through the manuals more thoroughly but from what I can tell it is going to be a busy 2 weeks and I am going to meet many new faces!

I am so excited and have pretty much stopped worrying about school. This experience is too big and too amazing to get bogged down by stress. So I have been trying to spend as much time with friends and work as possible before heading out. With only one week left I better start packing!!

On Olympic News:
Apparently the weather has been really warm out west so they are trucking snow out to the Whistler Olympic Park this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment